7711/7721 Rework & Repair
IPC-7711/7721 – Rework, Modification and Repair
- Offers a wide range of industry approved techniques and methods on through-hole and surface-mount rework
- Primarily hands-on training where students perform multiple component removals and replacements of many types of SMT and TH devices
- Shows techniques for land, conductor and laminate repair
- Removing and replacing conformal coatings and encapsulants
- Shows acceptable procedures for repairing damaged boards as well as modifying boards and assemblies
- Updated to support lead-free, BGAs and flex-print repairs
7711/7721 is not eligible for virtual learning due to the hands-on nature of the course.
Would you like a 7711/7721 class on-site at your facility? Email email@example.com for a quote.